November 11, 2011

Brother’s DAY ! :)

IT’S FAMILY TIME !!! Open-mouthed smile *\(^o^)/*
on November 5th, 2011 my only one BROTHER (Yohma) is celebrated his 21th BIRTHDAY Smile Smile Smile
our family so exited because plus one adult now hahaha.. Dad, Mom, my sister and me planed a surprised for him. Although we can’t celebrated just only for family, we still happy.
My brother is a singer, so we went to place that he and his band (Dancing Daddy) performed on Nov 4th night. We bought 2 large PIZZA as the birthday cake ^^
so, this is the SWEETEST memoriessss :’)
 SONY DSC
*yohma, anri, nesa*
blog4
*Dancing Daddy*
blog3
*with gino and andri (univ’ mates)*
blog5
*with my dad and mom*
21th is special age, I realized I have real BIG brother now Hahahaha..! so, I wrote few birthday mssgs on his facebook wall.. just to remembered that it’s NEW turn on his life and he must be a new PERSON as an adult.. Smile  I hope u're not regret it because OLDER is GIFT Smile
owh ya, I have a special nickname for him. It is KAKE.. hm, I’ve been thingking maybe it’ll be permanent nickname for him started now haha.. LOVE u more KAKE <3
Jesus bless, care, and always walking beside u..
BE MORE FOR ANYTHING ! face ur life like u sing.. loveable, optimist, and easy.. Smile
mmuuuaacchh !! Red lips Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment